Status Extension & Restoration

There exists a misconception that having a valid Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) equates having a valid immigration status in Canada. In the context of immigration law, visas and status are entirely different because one allows you to enter Canada while the other outlines what you can and cannot do while in Canada. It is your sole responsibility to maintain your status and to restore it if lost.

If you need assistance in extending or restoring your status, our experienced Immigration Consultant at Viden Immigration Services is here to help. Book a consultation with us and find out how we may help you to extend or restore your status.