Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) enables eligible students who graduated from certain Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) in Canada to work for a maximum of 3 years. The skilled work experience gained in Canada under PGWP helps qualify students to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry.

Not all Designated Learning Institutions participate in PGWP therefore it is strongly advised that you conduct thorough research before attending a DLI. If you need assistance with PGWP, our experienced Immigration Consultant at Viden Immigration Services is here to help. Book a consultation with us and find out how we may help you to obtain a Post Graduate Work Permit.