Study Permit

Canadian universities and colleges are exceedingly popular among international students because of their affordability, diversity and world-renowned education quality.

Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) enables eligible students who graduated from certain Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) in Canada to work for a maximum of 3 years.


One of the objectives of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act is to reunite families in Canada, and this is often achieved through different sponsorship programs.

Super Visa

Parent and grandparent visa, also known as Super Visa, is a multi-entry visa specific to parents and grandparents of a Permanent Resident of Canada

Express Entry

As an online program, Express Entry was introduced by the federal government in 2015 to enable qualifying skilled workers to apply for permanent residence.

Work Permit & LMIA

Generally speaking, all foreign nationals are required to have a valid work permit to engage in employment in Canada and most often, a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is also required.


In order to become a Canadian citizen, one must have been granted a Permanent Resident status and be physically present in Canada for 1095 days in the last 5 years prior to applying, among other requirements.

Visitor Visa

If you plan on visiting Canada whether as a tourist or for business purposes, you should know in advance if a visitor visa is required.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) provides provinces with the benefits of targeted recruiting and the selection of foreign nationals who can help meet the local labour market and economic needs of each province.